Every home needs to have the proper dental tools to keep everyone’s smiles in healthy, tip-top shape. By neglecting your oral health, you could be setting yourself at risk for painful and costly conditions in your future. However, by having utilized the proper tools for your oral health, you could be helping your household stay in positive oral health.
Our dentists, Drs. Huthwaite and Huthwaite are happy to help you know what you need to keep your smile healthy. Our team in Gainesville, Georgia, is always excited and thrilled to keep your smile in top-notch health. That is why we have provided you with some insight into the proper dental tools you need for your home.
Here are the dental tools needed for every household:
– Dental floss: Dental floss products that you use should be shred-resistant, so you can clean areas between teeth.
– Water flosser: A water flosser is an interdental tool designed to wash out areas between your teeth.
– Dental picks: Dental picks can help clean out areas between teeth.
– Toothbrush: Use a toothbrush that has soft bristles. Make sure your toothbrush has a large brush head that can reach all areas in your mouth.
– Toothpaste: Use toothpaste that is non-abrasive and suited for your age level.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash is effective after eating as it can help rinse away plaque and bacteria in your mouth.
– Teeth whiteners: To remove stains or discolorations from your teeth, consider the use of a teeth whitening treatment kit.
– Tongue scraper: A tongue scraper is an effective tool for removing bacteria that have settled on your tongue.
These tools can help you with your oral health. If you need additional help or feel it’s time for a dental checkup, please call us today at 770-536-8868 to make an appointment. Our dental team at Huthwaite & Huthwaite, D.M.D., PC is happy to help you and looks forward to your call.